Essay 4 reflection prompt
Researching my problem solution paper wasn't easy but I did learn even more information about my issue. Writing down all my ideas and information into it was pretty difficult due to the fact that I didn't want to sound repetitive compared to my last essay. I wrote about sex trafficking in third world countries and the different solution we can do to help as an international community. There isn't much awareness about this issue and it has become one of the most important topics I have encountered. Seeing the difficult lifestyle most of these women and children have to go through is truly devastating and I hope to bring out awareness about this topic. Comparing this issue to my Book Club book is pretty similar because Persepolis is in a time of the Islamic Revolution. Women were treated unfairly like being forced to wear the veil, being disrespected in public, and the Shah was dangerous.
Comments
Post a Comment