Essay #1 reflection prompt
How was your first essay for a College Writing class? What did you enjoy about this essay or the activities leading up to it? What was challenging?
I feel like my first essay turned out pretty good. I know I'm not the best when writing essays but i feel like i connected with this essay and I feel good about my work. I really enjoyed putting my own personal experiences because it shows a little about myself. The idea draft really helped me a lot because my ideas were already jotted down and if I was stuck on something, I would look back at it for inspiration. What I found challenging is writing the actual essay but it's difficult for me in general. Making an outline of the ideas and organizing my paragraphs was challenging. Writing about my personal experiences definitely made my essay sound better and like I said, it tells a little bit about myself that people may not know.
I feel like my first essay turned out pretty good. I know I'm not the best when writing essays but i feel like i connected with this essay and I feel good about my work. I really enjoyed putting my own personal experiences because it shows a little about myself. The idea draft really helped me a lot because my ideas were already jotted down and if I was stuck on something, I would look back at it for inspiration. What I found challenging is writing the actual essay but it's difficult for me in general. Making an outline of the ideas and organizing my paragraphs was challenging. Writing about my personal experiences definitely made my essay sound better and like I said, it tells a little bit about myself that people may not know.
Comments
Post a Comment